Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last day of the Fall 07 semester



The last day of the semester is always bittersweet. Exciting because we find out who our Secret Printmaking Friends are and get to see everyone's work, but sad because it's our last day all together as a class, and I always miss the shop before I even have all my stuff cleared out. I had a blast this semester and am glad that I got to work with such a fantastic group of ladies (and Nels, of course). Thanks to all my printmaking sisters and brother, and to Beloved Professor Joel for a kickass fall!


Secret Friends-revealed



The Erins three (Glorious, Baby, and No Name)




I really wonder what Joel's saying here




Mai Ia and No Name-secret friends forever



Hand gestures! (I love Liv's face in this one)


My favorite-this was too great a pose to not sneak a photo. Thank you, Nels!

2 comments:

Charbelle said...

your pictures make me feel sad that the class has come to an end:(
Def. leaning towards taking another print class now.

Have a good break danil!

Equally Glorious said...

Thank you Danielle for posting all the amazing pictures! It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you and learning from you this fall semester! I am totally pumped for all the new memories to come! Thank you for being such a great big sister!!